Thursday, June 30, 2005
Water Tastes So Good Right Now

I know I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again and this time I mean it.

I will not drink another Prairie Fire. I will not drink another Prairie Fire. I will not drink another Prairie Fire. Ever again.

That stuff is nasty - tequila gives you the famed hangover/headache (which I have right now while at work, whine, I want my bed) and adding tobasco sauce to that crap is soooo not a good idea. Who in the hell came up with that shit in the first place? Honestly now. Tequila and tobasco? You should have seen the look the bartender gave me when I ordered it. He seriously tried to talk me out of it and made funny faces as he was pouring it. For fun, he added extra tobasco to one which I promptly handed over to Matt. And after ingesting my own little shot of spicy poison, I shuddered violently and promptly went to the washroom to wash my hands. Twice. I don't know why. I'm shuddering now just thinking about it and most unfortunately, I can still taste it. I suppose I'd like to go and wash my hands, but getting up and walking to the washroom doesn't seem worth it right now.

In addition to killing the taste buds on my tongue last night, I managed to lose my watch and cut my foot on my shoe. The watch was cheap ($9.97 at Wal-Mart) and was fairly low quality as the clasp was loose and came undone so that the thing just slipped off my wrist, but dammit, it had sentimental value. The watch has been lost before, but I've always managed to find it again. I'm not so sure it'll work out this time around. And as for the foot, the cut is more like a patch of skin that got rubbed off by the friction from the strap. Damn strappy sandals. My ankles also hurt like hell due to the I-don't-even-know-how-long walk home last night. I'm tired - not enough hours of sleep. And this morning I awoke to a rash on my thigh. Whine whine whine.

Anyway, it's not shaping up to be a good morning. Hope you're doing better than I am. All I can think is 'bed'. Bed bed bed bed bed.