Thursday, July 28, 2005
Middle of Nowhere

Oog. Tired.

Not feeling so hot today - I'm utterly exhausted and more than anything I want to go home and just sleep sleep sleep it off. I awoke this morning (ten minutes before I had to be at work) feeling like I had tonsilitis - when your throat is so sore and swollen that it hurts to swallow and yawning can make you cry (it happened once - it really hurt). Not cool. My co-worker said to me when I told her, Ohh, so you still have your tonsils, eh? Yes, and with my body's permission, I'd like to keep them thankyouverymuch. Dear Body, please don't hate me - I'm definitely feeding you a handful of Fisherman's Friends for breakfast, will that make you love me more? I just checked my glands - definitely swollen.

I've been watching the clock all morning and I can't believe it's only eleven a.m. - I've only been here for two and a half hours? Boo. I can't wait for lunch so I can eat (even though it'll hurt my throat) because I missed brekkie yet again this morning. I realized the other day that I've only been eating two meals a day. Not that you can tell because with the amount of sitting that I do at work, it all goes straight to my bum anyway.

Another pointless, silly post to add to the collection. More meaningfulness to come later.