Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Now With 50% Less Posting

I haven't been around much, I know. Things got busy and I'm totally enjoying what's left of my summer. I've been meaning to tell you about all my adventures - the Backstreet Boys concert, anecdotes from my weekend back home, stories from Taste of the Danforth, Masala Mehndi Masti, the Jays vs Yankees game, my friends and the general good times that are being had. I even want to tell you about work and how I'm getting stress related blemishes. I want to tell you about food and skirts and sunburns and Toronto and cameras and boys and music and bus rides and strangers and late nights and beauty and my heart and him. I even have photos.

But I'm enjoying it too much to sit in front of a computer and write it all out.

I will tell you this though: Humans are strange creatures with strange desires and wants and reasons for doing things. I, for example, like to take cabs across town at five in the morning carrying two packs of Neo Citran with me. I also go to work panty-free because I don't like the ones that are left in my delicates drawer because they don't go with the skirt I'm wearing. Moreover, I have spent about $75 in the last two weeks getting the hair on my pelvis professionally ripped out of my body.

*As you can tell, very little is considered Not Acceptable here. Yay for candid-ness.