Tuesday, August 23, 2005
You Know I Love You When

...I wrap my camera up and mail it to you (Express! no less), along with two memory sticks and batteries included so that you can take 134MB worth of digital photos of Costa Rica while I go camera-less for two and a half weeks only to have you say not even thirty hours after the mailing that you don't want it after all but sorry and thanks to me anyway, BUT THEN, tack on another seven hours and you've changed your mind yet again and you're taking the camera after all resulting in a whirlwind digital camera tutorial over the phone at twelve thirty in the morning.

Two and a half weeks. I'm dying people, and it's only been one day. This gives me a good reason to do a bit of shopping for a new toy, don't you think?

Hrm, so thirty hours later, I find out the roomie doesn't want the camera. And I'm getting it mailed back to me. Does this mean I can't buy a new one anymore? Or rather, does this mean that I shouldn't buy a new one anymore?

Hrm, so thirty six or so hours later, I find out the roomie still does want the camera. And so I'm not getting it mailed back to me. This definitely means I have to buy a new one.


Regular font = original post
Italics = update 28 hours later
Bold italics = update 36 hours later

You know I love you when...

...when I'm willing to put up with all this.