Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Can Someone Just Shoot Me Now, Please?

Today has been both very good and very bad. It started off well: a long shower, clean hair, warmer weather, a lighter jacket, and a neuroticly matching outfit (shirt to scarf, hat to belt, jacket to shoes). I was productive: had office hours, did laundry, made lunch, paid bills, wrote lovely emails, went to class, understood stats and did the daily Jumble.

And then, wham bam, he walks into class and look! It's Insta-Depression!

(Rather than me going into stupidly obsessive details here - trust me, you don't want to hear it - let's all just point and laugh at me now, shall we? One, two, three, go.

*point* Hahahahaha!

Good. Very good.)


I am in a bad mood. Mopey bad. Depressed bad. Sad. Bad. As a result, I am no longer having a good day and am no longer productive. I waited for a hug from the roomie, but she didn't show up, I can't do my readings, my dinner spilled in my bag and when I cleaned up and started eating, I poked a piece of pepper and it squirted sauce all over my face. Life, ladies and gents, is GREAT.

I read something today that seemed poignant: Am I Crazy to want this, even for a while?

Yes. Yes, I am.

I am now going to indulge in something unnecessarily fattening.

(Going to leave the country, going to leave the country, going to leave the country, going to leave. The country.)