Friday, November 04, 2005
I Never Know Just What To Say

Dear Sun,
Holy beautiful day(s)! Thank you muchly for coming out both yesterday and today, and for bringing along your nice friend, Mr. Breeze, with you. I appreciated it like you wouldn't believe. Did you know that weathergasms existed? You do now. Think you can keep it up for just a little longer? Thanks dear.

Happily yours.
-me.

Dear Feet,
I'm sorry.

Apologetically,
-me.


Dear Pride,
Suck it up.

Annoyed,
-me.

Dear Music,
You are too good to me. I love you. Will you marry me? And we can have lots of musical babies?

Totally singing and dancing along,
-me.


Dear Fates,
Please be good to me.

Fearfully,
-me.

Dear November,
Go away.

Menacingly,
-me.


Dear Me,
Please please please be happy. And social. And start your ten page papers earlier. And get some more sleep, and drink more water and don't forget your multi-vitamins and echinacea pills in the morning. Don't be a loser.

Love,
-me.