Saturday, November 05, 2005
I. Am. Cho. Chang.

Alrighty peoples. There's an unhappy blogger right here, right now. I've tried not to whine about this, but there's only so much that I can take.

Okay, so about the new Harry Potter movie (that comes out in less than two weeks!!). Oh you can bet your horsies that I'm excited - and by 'excited' I mean I freaking cream my jeans every time I see the trailer - talk about getting goosebumps. Anyhoo, I'm excited. Except for one thing: The girl they chose to play Cho Chang. She's the Ravenclaw that Harry has a crush on yada yada yada. Has anyone seen her? Hrm. I am not happy. Dude, in case you couldn't tell - what, with all my Harry Potter fanaticism, love for acting, and incredible desire to make out with Daniel Radcliffe - I WANTED TO PLAY HER!!

In that costumed photo below, that was Halloween two years ago, when I actually dressed up as Cho Chang. Not Harry, not Hermione, but CHO. No one knew who I was. Remember? TWO YEARS AGO and I was already hell bent on being her. Okay fine, so this Katie girl may be cute and all, but do you see what I mean when I say I COULD'VE BEEN HER?!?!!



Oh hell, I AM CHO CHANG! Hel-LO, I'm Asian AND I can act. I can even do a nice British accent. I just don't have the agents to find me audition times, that's all.

For the record, the roomie thinks I'm crazy. I've been yelling about this for a while now and all she can say is that I'm weird and crazy. This is not some sort of community play that you could have been casted for!! she says. No, it's not. But still. I wanted to be her. *whine*

When I see that movie she'd better be a good actress - if she is, then FINE - otherwise, I'm going to get even whinier. And nobody wants that.