Thursday, November 24, 2005
Yipeee! Look at me!! I'm happeeeee!!! Whee.

Alright. Y'all know that I'm much more dramatic in writing than I am in real life, right? Because if you didn't already, I think it's about time that you start. I'm such a sap-ass on here and offline, I'm not that bad. I'm normal and I have friends that I can have fun with and I don't cry myself to sleep every night because I'm not in love. The mere thought of it makes me roll my eyes.

Proof? Alright, here ya go, photos of ME SMILING (didn't think it was possible, did ya? Did ya didya didja didJA?) from recently and beyond - note the SMILING and lack of tears and no general melancholiness to be found! w00t.

*Those that can't take large doses of me all at one time, you might want to avert your eyes.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


You see? YOU SEE? There, are you happy now? Happy??

I know I am.

(DAMN, that was a good excuse for some narcissism.)