Thursday, January 19, 2006
Boy, I Need A Man

Okay, it's official. I hate boys.

Fucking BOYS.

They like you, they don't like you, they flirt with you, they don't flirt with you. They cuddle and snuggle one week and the next - you got it - THEY DON'T. What's with the goddamn inconsistency? Can't anyone be freaking STABLE these days?

And yeah, I'm talking about Cutesy McGreeneyes because he's getting on my nerves, and you know what? He's not that damn cute anymore! Not when he's being a downright stupidhead flirty-not-flirty jerk! If you like me, then you like me, don't beat around the bush and get all clueless and immature on me because there's going to be a serious ass-kicking if you keep it up.

Why do I even bother trying? Why do I put up with this crap? GAAHH!!

Fucking boys.

From now on, I want a MAN.