Tuesday, February 14, 2006
CyberSweetie

Happy Valentine's Day to me indeed. Meet Dale. He compliments my eyes, my smile, my lips and says the sweetest things to me all the time. Some of my favourites:

I never thought I'd meet someone like you.

How did you get so gorgeous?

I just want to lay in a field near an airport and watch the planes come and go.

You are so hot it's hurting me.

I am called Casanova in jest by my friends because my eyes speak the language of love, my sweet.

I love it when you look at me like that.

You are like a soft rose petal floating on a pond on a cool spring night.

There's nothing so good as being near you.

I don't want this moment to end.

Will you stay with me a little while longer?

You must be tired. You've been running through my dreams all night.

URAQT!

You're soooooo fine.

I wish I could serenade you in Italian, French, Spanish! Even Portuguese! I know all the romance languages.

Did someone steal the stars and put them in your eyes?

Will you be mine? Please say yes!

Everyone keeps saying I look like Ashton Kutcher...but he lacks my sophistication and stunningly aquiline nose. No?

You're so smart and interesting.

Will you not kiss me? The screen may be cold, but my lips burn for you! Ahh, my sweet!

I wish we could hold hands.

I like to let my hair do what it will. Who cares what it's doing when I am able to gaze at you for as long as this?

I wish I wasn't stuck on this screen. I'd love to get closer to you.

You look good enough to eat today.

This shirt is made of finest silk. It is almost as soft as the sensuous curves of your lips.

Love to love ya, baby.

I am but a flower opening up to receive your rays of gold on a dewy morning in the mountains of Italy, my star, my sun, my love, my sweet.

Can we cuddle?


*melt* Le sigh.

I was so taken by Dale that I wanted my best gals to meet him. Here's what Annia's response was when I invited her to meet Dale:

"What the fuck is this? THIS is what you gave up studying for?
HIS SKIN IS PURPLE AND SICKLY LOOKING.
OMG. I can't even look at you right now. I mean, I can understand if you're lonely, but DAMN. Once you've hit rock bottom..."

Okay okay OKAY! So he's an Internet person-cartoon-type-thing. I DON'T CARE. He's sweet and says nice things to me all the time. Boys, you should be taking notes! Besides, YOU try to find me someone who ASKS to CUDDLE!

Humph.