Sunday, February 12, 2006
Ow. My Eyes. They Burn.

There's only four more days of school until I get a whole week and a bit off (OFF TO BOSTON - HELL YEAH!). Until then, my days are looking a bit like this:

Monday, February 13th, 2006

8:30am to 10:30am - Work (Job #1)
10:30am to 12:30pm - Fringe Festival rehearsal
12:30pm to ~1:30pm - FYC Coordinator lunch
~1:30pm to 3:00pm - Either go back to work or breathe
3:00pm to 4:30pm - Ambassador Office Hours (Job #2)
4:30pm to 5:30pm - Book residence rooms for tours
5:30pm to 7:00pm - Ambassador Meeting
7:00pm to 8:00pm - Either eat or do schoolwork perhaps?
8:00pm to 9:00pm - Vagina Monologues rehearsal
9:00pm to 10:00pm - Prep for FYC meeting
10:00pm to 11:30pm - FYC meeting

Now you know why I can't live without my planner. It dawned on me that you may have noticed that I don't have any classes to go to. Explanation: I managed to work my lecture schedule out so that I only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays (in two three-hour blocks), leaving me the rest of the week to do all of the things listed above. I have not scheduled showers, meals or sleep for obvious reasons.

For some people, going to school involves little more than going to some lectures, handing in a few assignments and spending their nights either watching movies, drinking, taking naps, smoking pot, or going out somewhere else to do these things. I don't have anything against the people who partake in this kind of lifestyle, I'm just saying because it's true and I know people like this - heck, I'm even a bit envious because their lives are so relaaaxed.

Sure, it can be argued that I enjoy doing all of this extra-curricular jazz, otherwise, I wouldn't right? Right. (If you even think about insinuating that I get involved in any of those activities to pad my resume, I will hit you. Hard.) Right. Personally, I find it a near miracle that I have any friends or time to socialize at all. Nevermind cleaning my room or doing the laundry. I do however, prefer my life here to the one I lead at home in M-town with the parental units around. But as enjoyable as my on-campus life is, honest to goodness goshfreakingdamn, I need a break.