Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Reason #7431 Why I Love My Roomie



Last night I went to be at about 1am and couldn't sleep. I rolled around for an hour or so, tried making some phone calls to chat a bit, but to no avail. Then I threw off the covers, got up, put some clothes on, walked down the hall and climbed into bed with my roomie. I got under a blanket and we chatted until about 3 in the morning, when I was just tired enough to get back into my own bed and fall asleep.

It is so wonderful to have someone like her- no, it is so wonderful to have HER in my life.

I was going to ask for the phone numbers of more people that I could call at 2am just in case I experienced another bout of insommnia, but I realized I'm pretty lucky because I might not even need them. Granted, if you don't mind entertaining the idea that I might one day call you up in the middle of the night (EST), feel free to send me your number and I'm sure we'll chat one day.