Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Artsy Fartsy

My whole week has been and will continue to be filled with music and theater. Beauty.

I've been looking forward to the Metric concert since December when I bought the tickets and I cared so much about seeing them and getting to the venue early to get good spots that I cancelled two meetings, one rehearsal and rescheduled a midterm exam. Yeah. I'm hardcore.

So that was Monday night. Then. Oh, then. Then was Tuesday. Then was Stars. Oh, they made me melllt. I don't have the words to describe the beauty that they make. It's not music, it's beauty it's much, much more than that. It makes my body sway and my eyes flutter and my breaths full and deep. It makes me want to say to all boys from now on, Don't make love to me, make music to me.

Details and pictures to come because I'm hella busy with rehearsals (two in a day!!) because the show goes on stage tomorrow night!

This year, I'm playing a foul-mouthed street kid/angel turned muse. It's going to be grand. This evening we rehearsed on the actual stage we're going to use for the show and I pranced all over it because I missed it that much. Oh, you.