Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Correspondence: FYI

In case you didn't already listen to me wailing on your machine, I MISS YOU. YES, YOU! SHIRLEY! I think America gave me a case of the gays again. It only happens on vacation, I promise. I'll be back to my icy, jerk-like self after you FUCKING CALL ME.* No, you're busy with that paper you refused to start early, right? K, I understand. But you know, if you ever like, I dunno... miss me back or anything, you can, I guess, call me. Or something.

Heart and spleen,

a

---

Haha, I made you call me first!

Yeah, I suppose I miss you too...but only when I'm not thinking about Asian immigrants coming to Canada and the effect their mental health issues have on their parenting and thus, their children's well-being and behaviour, whether they be foreign or native born.

I was up until 4:45am this morning and I have a feeling I won't sleep tonight. YAY! So after I hand in this 12-page bad boy on Tuesday night, I get to start my huge ass business assignment that's due Thursday night and when THAT'S done, I get to start my sociology of religion paper that I'll have to email to my prof on Saturday evening because I'M IN THE THROES OF ACADEMIC HELL.

Then on Sunday morning at 6:30am I'm going to meet 3 coach drivers, 10 teachers and and 108 elementary students for 4 fun-filled days in Quebec! YAAAY!

At the very least, my boss is paying for me to fly home from Montreal so I can get back to school on time to write 1 more 40% research paper (because 2 the week before wasn't enough) and 4 EXAMS IN 5 DAYS.

Mother of God.

So, how about I call you on April 13th?

Fibula!
-S.

---

WHATTT? You can check your email 56749375 times a day but you can't even talk to me? Not even for a little bit? Little itty bitty bit? Teensy weensy bit? FIIIINE. It's not like I have NEWS to tell you. (I don't, really. Unless you consider the huge glowing red hickey on my throat 'news'.) Just promise me that on the 382947th time you check your email, you'll keep me posted on life, sanity, whatevers.

A

---

It's 4:15am. And I'm still awake. But my paper isn't done.

Dammit.

I came home a bit before 1:00am after my FYC social and I got your messages. I thoroughly enjoyed the rousing choruses of "I MIIISSSS YOUUUUU". I think it's been a while since anyone missed me. And damn woman, you did sound like you got hit by a truck. Funnily enough, you sounded kind of like me! This throat infection sucks monkey balls and swallowing my spit hurts. I suppose the raspy voice is kind of sexy though. Except when I squeak. Right now I'm squinting at the screen beacuse my eyes are getting blurry again - damn eye infections.

Speaking of things that are red, what's this about a hickey? You found a boy in the states to make out with? Hold your horsies on that story. I think I'm going to call you Wednesday night during a break that I'm going to take when I'm working on my bitch-ass business assignment. Think you can wait that long? Feel free to leave more loving messages on my machine to cheer me up when I come home from campus tomorrow.

Wow. This email was more coherent than I thought it would be. Not bad for 4:30am.

THISasjdlkfjiehrajdncmasndflajheuahejfhaeuhasjdfhwoSUCKS

I think I'm going to post this on my blog.

Fun!

Smooches,
-me

---

*If that doesn't say loving best friend, I don't know what does.