Monday, March 06, 2006
Ungh

Last night I wore two sweaters to bed, was cocooned in layers of blankets and comforters, and still, my body felt like it was trying to turn itself inside-out. Oh the achy-crampy-coldy-sniffly-sneezy-OH-GOD-I'M-SUFFERING-badness.

This morning I moved onto Phase Two: Phlegmy Cough. YAY!

At Health Services today, I waited a full hour and a half before anyone called me in despite the fact that all I wanted was a doctor's note to defer a midterm for goodness' sake, but oh no, a gazillion people went in before me even though the lady said there were only two ahead of me, and even when I started to cry out of upset-frustrated-ness, NO ONE CARED. Phooey.

The worst part? I got the doctor's note and now have a legit reason to defer the big, scary midterm I have tomorrow, but oh no, I'm not going to tell my prof because I think I can handle cramming three months worth of sociological and religious information into my congested head in one night. I've either finally got my priorities straight, or I'm just crazy.

I miss feeling healthy.