Monday, April 10, 2006
Dam(n)

I just wanted to say that Ashley and I have been in this here computer lab for 12 hours now.

We left once to get dinner and then at 10pm we stocked up on energy drinks.

As a side note, I've never had Red Bull or anything like it. I had a sip once and I think it's the same colour as pee from someone who is dehydrated and it tastes like cough medicine. Not to mention the fact that the caffeine content in one of those cans scares me and my little coffee-free-carbonated-drinks-free-and-generally-sugary-drink-free body very, very much.

Tonight, I'm a bit desperate (and I told Ash that I would), so I bought a can of Canadian Beaver Buzz, a citrus energy drink just for Canadians! It's 'Dam Good' and reminds me of guava juice actually.

I want my bed.


*It's 4:38am and we're leaving now! 15-16 hours later! I get to go to my bed! Wahoo!