Friday, April 07, 2006
Greener On The Other Side

I miss you, Internet Peeps. I'm lonely on this side of the screen and I absolutely despise writing papers and studying for exams. I'm SO DONE with school.

I know I haven't been the cheeriest gal lately, but give me a week and all things academic will be over and done with and I'll be moving on to bigger and better things! Wahoo.

Up n' Coming:
- David Suzuki!
- Death Cab for Cutie and Franz Ferdinand!
- Moving!
- Partying!

Until then, I don't want to leave you with the whiny side of me, so instead, I offer you the inebriated version. Some people have mentioned to me that they don't see me as the type who goes out and parties a lot. And I have to admit, I'm not. I don't. But when I do, I CAN - believe it or not - be fun.

St. Patty's Day '06: Not everyone celebrates it and it's mostly a university/college campus thing where we wear green for the day and celebrate the consumption of alcohol (usually beer) that's dyed with green food colouring. Copious amounts of Green Beer was consumed, my camera got beer spilled on it, and it got dropped on the dance floor, where there was also lots of - you guessed it - beer. And yet, despite the maltreatment, my baby managed to capture these wonderful Look at me! Look at all the friends I have! Moments:

 

 

 

I can never look at these photos without giggling. Damn, that was a fun night. Can we do that again, Ash?

Oh the boys, how they heart me.

 
 
 
 
 

Look at my face! I can make some pretty stupid expressions when I'm having fun. There's a theme! Apparently, my mouth only has three shapes when in drunken photo taking mode: Huge Rectangular Smile, Kissy Face or OPEN WIDE.

This next one I'm calling The Most Ridiculous Picture of Myself That I Will Ever Put Online, or WHEEEE!



Boy, that was a fun night.

PS: The hat says, "On St. Patrick's Day I'm Irish"


I know, the hair, the hair! T'was long and crimped that night, but I'm so glad it's gone now. Life is much easier and I don't have it sticking to my arms and getting tangled in between other people when I'm dancing. I can put it up into a little ponytail and I fondly call it My Little Nubbin.