Saturday, April 22, 2006
Sasstastic

I woke up feeling pretty fabulous yesterday so I straightened my hair (with my new ceramic hair straightener!!) and waltzed into work where I got enough compliments to last me a lifetime. If this keeps up, I'll never grow my hair long ever again. The roomie had a friend visitng, so after I got off work the three of us went shopping (for 4.5 hours!) and I nabbed five pairs of socks for $10(!!), an Oh Henry bar and these beauties:

 

I never went through that When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Ballerina Princess phase (more like I Want To Be A Doctor And Write Children's Books On The Side! - seriously), but these must satisfy any pointe-dancery cravings that do exist.

And these pictures here pretty much sum up my Friday night with Nicola:

  

That's her under a sign, wrapped around a pole and in a garbage can. I adore this girl.

 

We annoyed countless people on the streets and belted out classic tunes such as New York, New York and Alanis Morrisette's Ironic on the way home at 2am.



Datz rite. We be cool.