Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Tide You Over

I know that I've been boring lately. I know that all I've written about is how I'm busy with school and I have essays to write and when I'm not whining about academic jazz, I'm whining about boys. Whine whine whine. I know I know I KNOW.

Summer is around the bend and all I can think about is what the next four months holds for me. The present is not so hot right now, so I'm focussing on the future and keeping my spirits up for what's to come.

I'm going on 2.5 hours of sleep here peeps, so you'll have to bear with me for just a little bit longer. And because I'm so boring, I'm going to stop writing drivel and leave you with a little something from my friend Nikki Giovanni:

There is always something to do. There are hungry people to feed, naked people to clothe, sick people to comfort and make well. And while I don't expect you to save the world, I do think it's not asking too much for you to love those with whom you sleep, share the happiness of those whom you call friend, engage those among you who are visionary, and remove from your life those who offer you depression, despair, and disrespect.

And here's a fun picture of me to keep you company while I think up something better to say:
(Check out the girl's expression in the back. Think I scared her?)



Dear Creative Juices,
Come back. I miss you.