Sunday, April 02, 2006
Time Flies

I had my last class of the year on Thursday night (yipee - I'm almost done 3rd year) and yet school is going to pound me harder in the next week more so than it has this past week. Wait, is that possible?

Bedtimes for this past week:

Sunday: 5am
Monday: 6am
Tuesday: Can't remember
Wednesday: 7:30am
Thursday: 4:30am
Friday: 4:00am

And tonight, I don't expect to get any. It's 1:30am right now but thanks to frickin' Daylight Savings Time, it's really 2:30am. So when I need to be out of the house in 3.5 hours at 6:00am, my body is going to think it's 5:00am. Which shouldn't be a problem considering it's used to being awake at that hour anyway. But this means that I need to have a considerable portion of this essay/paper/thingy done in at least 3 hours (given that I'm not sleeping at all, which I'd actually like to do pleaseandthankyouverymuch). But I also need to set aside time to wash the grease out of my hair because I haven't had time to shower in the last few days.

Did I just say that? Damn. No wonder I'm single.

Dear Time, I need you to slow down. Especially when I'm writing emails (for work no less! what kind of workaholic writes emails about overdue payments at 3am on a Sunday morning?) and blog entries when I really should be doing my work. You know what? It's technically 3am right now. 3am and I need to be up in 2.5 hours. Screw the paper and screw washing my hair, I'm going to bed.

I'm heading to Quebec for the next few days to ensure that 114 people have a good time. Take care of yourself while I'm gone, don't forget to close the curtains and turn off the stove before you leave the house. Lock the doors and tell your lovely mother I say hello. Have a drink and hug someone for me.

See y'all in a bit.