Monday, June 19, 2006
From YYZ To YVR To TPE/TSA* To SGN

My brother and I are thefting wireless internet from an internet cafe dealie across the hallway in the Taiwan International Airport. I'm sure there's a real name for this place, but I can't be bothered to find out.

I think it's 8am on Tuesday the 20th now, but I can't be sure. I'm not keeping track of time so the 19th went by without me even noticing. I think it was half-spent in the Vancouver airport (which is BEAUTIFUL, by the by) and then the other half spent sleeping on the plane while flying up the west coast towards the Bering Strait. The vodka must have helped with that. What?

Apologies for not saying a nicer goodbye - I've been crazy busy lately and I've felt nothing but rushed for the last few days. But, life is swell and everything was and is wonderful so there's no complaining here, not one bit. So, goodbye to touring (yay for an awesome last trip to QC) and goodbye to my house in M-Town (I can't wait to breathe you in when I get back).

I hope my guest blogger(s) keep(s) you peeps company while I'm gone. I'll try to update every now and then, but don't hold your breath. I'll think of you often. Promise.

PS: I left the house in the hugest rush so I left my list of address on my desk. I'll need those addresses for postcards emailed to me please and thank you!


* There's two airports in the city and I don't know which one we're at. Le sigh.