Sunday, June 18, 2006
Guest Blogger: Brian

Greetings and salutations. My name is Brian, and I seem to have fallen down a well. I was minding my own business, playing in the verdant forest of life, when I met this girl named Shirley. I, being the guillible, innocent boy that I am, let her lead me by the hand down a sunlit path until we came upon the aformentioned well, into which she pushed me. I expected a quick end to my unfortunately short existence, but instead, I find that the burden of entertaining you while your regularly-scheduled performer is off gallivanting in Asia has fallen upon my shoulders. If all goes according to plan, other guests may show up and we'll have one big shindig.

Before you start to think so, I am indeed a real person and not merely a product of Shirley's non-existent schizophrenia. For proof, I offer you this photograph of her and myself:



Yes, figments of one's imagination do not easily imprint themselves on film (or in this case, the charge-coupled device of a digital camera); therefore, I am real... Or so I tell myself. You can possibly infer from my writing that I am somewhat delusional, bordering on crazy, and fully immersed in the process of becoming insane. This is what six months in a town like Hamilton will do to a man.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and I got carried away. So, umm... Hello. :)

--Brian