Friday, July 07, 2006
Another Airport Entry

Did you know that computers with free internet access at the Changi Airport in Singapore automatically log you off after 15 minutes? I didn't. And so, I lost a yummy entry about the last week that I've spent in this part of Asia. All I have to say is:

MALAYSIAAAAAAA!!! and SINGA-FREAKING-PORE!!! The past seven days just whetted my appetite. I'm totally coming back for seconds. I love it here. Every.single.grain of it all. I don't think I've been this consecutively happy in a long while. I've officially survived my first bout of Traveller's Gastro-Intestinal Distress AND five mosquito bites on my right calf that have left 3 massive bruise-like scars. It looks like someone beat me with a 2x4. I don't know what purpose mosquitoes serve in this world (other than spreading disease), but I'm sure it can be replaced with and by something better. Right now, I'm kind of hoping that every single mosquito in the world DIES.

I'm currently awaiting another flight back to home base in HCMC where we will do laundry like mad before we leave for China. w00t.


---
Ash: Double YES to another BSB concert!!

Al: Totally wish I was there for the concert. Max gave me a headsup on pre-sale info a long time ago and when I saw the date of the show, my heart broke just a little bit.