Monday, July 24, 2006
The Side Project: A Hasty Escape

Oh crap, Shirley's back. I wonder if I should let her know that the dog is dead. And the cat. And any other imaginary blog pets that once inhabited this space. I hope she doesn't mind me stealing her blog coffee pot. I broke mine. Maybe I should wash the dishes before I go...nah.

Ah, I'll tell you it felt good to broadcast my thoughts on someone else's blog, even if it was only temporary. My other blog can be so restricting. Here, I feel comfortable walking around naked knowing that there's nobody to judge me. Everybody's naked at my other blog. It's so competetive over there.

I hope I'm not forgetting anything. Oh, if there are any condoms still lying around just feel free to toss those in the trash. Thanks.

Welcome home.

- Big Al