Thursday, July 20, 2006
Watering the Plants: Initiation Ball

Okay, now that I'm in full-on procrastination mode and not studying for the MCAT like I should be, I'll post pictures of last weekend's Initiation Ball, held at the King Street Trio, and the afterparty at Caesar Martini's.

So Steve and I really aren't gay (like I mentioned in an earlier post). I don't think I fooled anyone, regardless. Anyways, I brought Sharon and Chelsea as my dates, and Steve brought the 37-year old cougar on his left.


The people who attended.


The food was great and the atmosphere lovely. We also had some live jazz music to accompany the meal. I don't think the whole affair could have been more perfect. After dinner, awards were handed out, speeches were delivered, and we were shooed out of the place a little after 10:30pm. It was then that the gong show started.





Well, okay, things didn't get all that out of hand. We were just being our silly little selves, like we tend to do when we throw a shindig.

Sharon and I eventually got bored and started taking pictures of our faces.


And then we got bored of regular colour, so it's time for sepia!


I eventually get very, very tired since I slept four hours in 48 split between Friday and Saturday.


That's I-ball. There's no deep or hidden meaning to it, it's just a fraternity celebrating the initiation of three new brothers. :)

--Brian