Wednesday, August 23, 2006
All Gooed Up

How can something break your heart, but fill you with love and hope at the same time? Beauty, you are such a conundrum.

Hung no.2 Drawn Onward: Shannon Gerard - It's worth so, so much more than $4. After I read it, I had to just sit there and wait for that chord within my heart to stop resonating.

Be Be Your Love: Rachael Yamagata - "Everybody's talking how I can't, can't be your love/ But I want, want, want to be your love/ Want to be your love for real/ I want to be your love, love, love...."

Heart: Stars - The lyric that gets me most is, "I think I saw your airplane in the sky tonight/ Through my window, lying on the kitchen floor..." It's the bass line. It's everything. I almost cried when they performed this song live.

Lover's Spit: BBS f. Feist - Wait for the drum kit (cymbal and snare) to play in. *immobile*

Damn, now that's talent. It's almost 2am on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and I'm just a big puddle of goo in my room. Goo. Now I have to go and mop my heart off the floor before going to bed.