Tuesday, September 26, 2006
I'm Running For The Cure!

I have about five days before the CIBC Run for the Cure and I haven't gone to the gym in about two weeks and I'm kicking myself hard for it. I can't remember the last time I ran 5k without stopping. I know that sounds horribly wimpy, but I'm not so much a runner as a I am a jogger or a galloper or really, a trotter. I'm a relaxed runner. Anyway, I'm hoping that I can run the 5k without stopping, and I'm also hoping that you'll sponsor me to do so!

I don't think I need to write a speech on why breast cancer is bad or why it makes people's lives suck just a little bit or how your money is going to a good cause because really folks, you know why and how. And if you're not into donating moola to support breast cancer research, then surely you'll donate to see me post pictures of myself collapsing after my legs have turned to jelly and my lungs have caved in on themselves. Think you can help me raise $150 in 4 days? Please?

Spread that internet love, peeps, spread it good.