Tuesday, October 10, 2006
The Extent To Which I've Fallen Behind Yet Again

I still have to tell you about Beijing. And Vancouver! And Chicago.

I skipped a class to go to a concert. Emily Haines! Totally doing that again in two weeks. Death Cab for Cutie!!

I'm behind on readings for all my classes. No surprise there. I haven't done a single thing for my DE class. Again, I'm not surprised.

I've already handed in an assignment late. This is a bad surprise. It's the 5th week of school, for crying out loud.

I haven't told you that I'm taking belly dancing lessons, have I? Didn't think so.

I'm still thinking about getting driving lessons so I can get my license before I leave the country.

Oh yeah, I've got to take care of details and all sorts of paperwork for that too. And learn Spanish.

I still haven't applied for OSAP (for those non-Canadians, that's government funded financial assistance for students). Since I'm not working this semester (it feels so weird to have TIME!), I need all the free/borrowed money I can get.

I forgot all about sending in my iPod rebate - currently, I've paid full price when I was only supposed to pay $51. My bad. Again with the money issues.

Oh, and speaking of which, AHH!! GREEN!?! Of course, a nano in my favourite colour just HAS to come out after I dish out tons of moola for my boring white one. Phooey.

A Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all the Canadian folk out there (to all the others, yes, this mythical Canadian holiday IS celebrated). I have to admit that I don't celebrate this holiday too much myself (y'know, being Asian and all), but it sure did give my family a good excuse to take a mini-road trip "up north" to Georgian Bay and get out on the water. Maybe if I can catch up on everything else, I'll show you photos from that day when I spent 3.5 hours on a boat, re-fell in love with Mother Nature and promised myself to get a cottage, a boating license and a vessel which I can operate with said license.