Sunday, October 29, 2006
Random Schmandom

Things That I Still Might Want To Be When I Grow Up:

- TV hair commercial star
- cooking show host
- news broadcaster
- cafe-tea shop-used bookstore owner
- tech savvy

If I ever get a cat, I might name her Gizmo. But I'd end up just calling her Cat.*

I finish my final exams this semester whenever I want.

Starting November 7th or 8th, my life is going to be academic hell. Again.

This is a list of the holidays I'm getting next term:
March 19, 2007
April 5-16, 2007
April 19-20, 2007
May 1, 2007
June 23-24, 2007

I think I'll go to Morroco for my birthday. Or maybe Ibiza. Yeah, Ibiza.

I just survived a week without phone or internet access at my apartment. Hello, World of Communication! I'm back!

Being a full-time student, working two jobs, volunteering here and there and trying to maintain a social life takes a lot of really good time management skills.

I don't have really good time management skills.

I am, however, very good at creative space management.

I think that the term "creative space management" is one of the better things that I've given intellectual birth to.

I've had five cups of tea since Friday night.

I love cereal.

My biological clock isn't quite ready to have babies yet, but it totally knows when Daylight Savings Time is.

Whatcha thinking?


PS: A day in Toronto + Totally seeing Death Cab For Cutie again tomorrow night = Squee! Happiness!


*Know the movie where I got this from?