Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Can I Have My Cereal In Bed, Naked And With My Eyes Closed?

I really need a jacket with sleeves and shoes that I can wear with socks. This whole I-can-defy-norms-and-don-my-autumn-wear-in-the-winter thing isn't jiving so well with me and my immune system anymore.

My two weeks of sudden academic death has slowly morphed into three weeks of slow, painful academic dying. AND, I still don't have internet at my house which makes this whole process all that much more excruciating. I'm currently thefting internet from someone else's wireless connection. Mmm...sin.

I had a late supper last night just before 11pm: bread and brie, baked salmon steak, a yummy vegetable combination, couscous and half a glass of red wine. I get the leftovers for lunch today, with a banana and an orange if I'd like. I'm also eyeing the package of chocolate instrument cookies; I ate the violin and trumpet ones a couple of nights ago.* School may hate me, but life is so very good to me right now.

I should leave for work in ten minutes (I sent my boss an email last night informing him that I've made the decision to quit) and enjoy my third last shift watching people look at loose leaf tea but never really buy any of it. Oh little tea cart, I will miss you.


* Pratik, I totally thought of you as I was eating these - it was a symphony in my mouth! Oh, AND the orchestra here is playing Mozart's Reqiuem at their next concert! Ahh! Too much joy!