Sunday, January 28, 2007
Adam,

I fear you are not getting my emails and I desperately want to talk to you, so this is my last chance at getting you to 'hear' me. I tried calling your cell phone about five times last night and again tonight, but every single time, the operator lady tells me that your number is invalid. I know that can't be true because I called you using that number just a few days ago in Brighton, unless you changed your number all of the sudden...

I also logged onto GMail last night in an attempt to chat with you, but this computer at the hostel blocks chat messages and prevents them from being sent. It frustrated me to no end that my message wouldn't leave the little box I typed it in, and even worse, when I saw that you had written me something, but I couldn't read it. So I logged out and back into my email account (you can only have one window open at a time - grr) and sent you a million little emails so that you'd get them like little make-shift GMail chat messages...but I don't think you did.

Then I wrote a longer one explaining what I had gone through trying to get a hold of you the entire night and it's been just about twenty-four hours and I haven't heard back from you, so I'm wondering if they ever got sent. This all makes me very sad because I want to talk to you so bad it hurts.

I leave London tomorrow morning so maybe I'll have better luck with communication in another city. I love you. And miss you very much.