Monday, January 29, 2007
Moroccan Madness

Thanks to Mallory for making London what it was - Great. BUSTLE is the only word that comes to mind when trying to describe what it's like there. Without having gone back to New York in some time, I can say that for now and to me, London is the city that never sleeps. More details are to come when I've got more time.

The city charmed me, but it didn't sweep me off my feet like Brighton and Cambridge have. The smaller cities look like they were just coloured in with crayons; everything is colourful, brick and stone and winding, twisting, turning streets. It's like nothing I ever imagined and everything and more than I wanted it to be. I feel like I'm in Harry Potter Land.

I'm in an internet cafe/sheesha-hookah bar and now I have to get back to my hostel in the dark by myself. Fun.

Hope you're all well.