Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Turn That Smile Upside Down

I'm not going to talk about it. I'm not going to talk about it. I'm not.

All I want to say is that I'm slowly re-figuring plans out and things are looking up in terms of what I'm going to do for May aka the Month of Hiding Out. I've got another friend looking for an adventure and coming to meet me somewhere between Europe and Asia to run from the authorities sounds like the perfect little post-grad trip to her. Sweet. So, according to my new plan I'm living nomadically out of a pack for three months starting in April, but according to my parents, I'm not. I've got a new little kink to work out now, and this will be hard because they're tough nuts to crack.

Other non-EU related news doesn't really exist because my life right now is one giant To Do Before I Leave For Europe list. Other than spending time with my family and friends, I'm mainly sitting at home thinking about how scary all of this is and how scared I am about doing it. There, I admitted it. I'm scared. Now you all go off and feel sorry for me, because I'm clearly not doing enough of that myself.