Sunday, September 02, 2007
What I Got

Today, with its perfect sunny-twenty-something degree weather, I went to The Ex (the CNE, Canadian National Exhibition - whatever tickles your fancy) for the third time this week. I got:

- a jumbo hot dog, a bite of 99 cent spaghetti, half an ice cream cone
- a black cardigan for $2.99 + tax
- a sunburn/heat rash
- broken up with

I admit that I was half-expecting that last item so it didn't come as a huge shock, but that doesn't mean that it didn't hurt like hell regardless. I consequently got big, red, swollen, puffy eyes that burn and a splitting headache. On the way home, I got looked at by passers-by and fellow public transit riders. I also got a stomach that began to eat itself because I haven't ingested anything since noon.

What I don't got is a Facebook account with its news feed-stalker feed ability to let all my Friends know what's going on in my life, ie: my current Status. No, no one will log in to their account in the next few days and receive an alert that I have now changed my Status from "In A Relationship" to "Single", because even though, technically, I am single again (fuck!) I'm not all that interested in sharing with the world the news that my heart got hurt again (...FUCK!).