Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Currently Feeling: Mostly Annoyed

Annoyance of the day: I'm placing UNICEF collection boxes around campus as a sort of informal, personal fundraising thing and I'm targeting all the high-traffic areas (ie: any place that sells food and/or coffee on campus). Naturally, I ask to place one at the Tim Horton's cash register, but am told by some supervisor-manager dude that I can't leave the box there because it has nothing to do with Tim Horton's. *blink* Well, of course it has nothing to do with Tim Horton's, it's UNICEF for crying out loud! You're kidding me, aren't y- okay, no, no, you're not kidding me, you're entirely serious. Okay fine, FINE. And you know what, I'm darn well happy that UNICEF has nothing to do with Tim Horton's and I hope it never does! Yeesh, I'm taking my collection box elsewhere, where they care about saving the children of this world.

Annoyance of the semester: The sense of dread that's been inside me for days now because I know I'm going to bomb my finance midterm tonight. My brain just doesn't know what to do with these questions. But there's no more excuses about being an Arts student who doesn't do numbers (I remembered that I got an A- in my stats class). This is entirely my bad - I didn't keep up with my course work and instead spent my time doing things like going to the gym/pool, trying to find people who will let me act for them and working twenty-five hours a week. It really sucks to know that I didn't use my full potential in this class and I'm sooo going to reap what I sowed tonight. Boy, my own medicine sure does taste bad. Oh well, there's always Plan B: drop the class and stay in school for another term - YAY.