Friday, November 16, 2007
Happy Weekend To All, And To All A Good Night

By George, things have been crazy busy this week. With daylight savings time and winter both having set in, it gets dark around 4:30pm and by the time I get out of classes and/or home from work it's pitch black. And it's only 5:30! Man, I miss those days when it would still be light out at 9pm.

In between school, work, and my bouts of homicidal rage at group members, I've managed to finally get back to the gym on a weekday, have a lot of cookies, sell my Spanish cell phone (adios mia carina! *sniff*), send my brother a birthday balloon-a-gram, watch a film done in Czech but dubbed in French with English subtitles, and have hot chocolate with my roomies. I'm on my way out of work right now and the only thing that's keeping me behind is the fact that there's access to the Internets here while I'd be without at home. Although, I'm seeing a play tonight and then off to Funk Night with some friends and oh my, I'm missing Opera Excerpts and the keynote to a Social Entrepreneurship conference for it. I actually had four options as to what to do tonight - I can't remember the last time I had that much choice for a Friday night that didn't include staying in and going to bed early on the list.

Here are some things I considered blogging about this week, but didn't have the time to really bother with:

A throwback to last week: The stuffed peppers were indeed made and by goodness, they were glorious. Next time, less rice and more meat. But overall, not bad at all for a first try, I have to say.

It's decided. I am going to marry a musician.

Perfectionism creates an anxious snob aka Me! Gotta love the random psychoanalysis that comes with ADD.

Alright! I'm blowin' this pop stand. I'm stopping by the grocery store on the way home to pick up (get this): milk, eggs and bread. I might as well be wearing an apron and baking an apple pie the next time you see me.