Sunday, February 17, 2008
A List Of Totally Fabulous (Old And New) Movies I've Watched Lately That You Should Watch Too

Juno
Across the Universe
Millions
The Motorcycle Diaries
The Diving Bell and The Butterfly
Little Miss Sunshine
Persepolis

On my To See list:
The Kite Runner
Up The Yangtze
Atonement
Caramel
How To Cook Your Life

It's Reading Week in town, which means both universities are empty and there's no one around for me to hang out with. My work-mate is off on a romantic getaway with her boyfriend *jealous grumble* and my roommate is going home for the entirrre week. I'm going home for a few days myself to enjoy some real, live, 3-D company before I'm stuck here for a week with nothing to entertain me but an array of 2-D characters on a screen. That, and winter sales at the mall. Any other ideas to keep me from getting cabin fever by myself? Send 'em on over!