Wednesday, February 27, 2008
News Bites

My stage manager told me that I was a very good actress the other night during rehearsal. I became instant putty in my chair.

Silently by Blonde Redhead has had me dancing at bus stops and oscillating while walking around. I'm not sure what I look like and what people are thinking about me, and I don't care.

I desperately want to leave North America.

One thing I don't like about having my computer back is that I spend more time in front of it and less time reading. I am thus still very happy that we don't have cable.

I stopped working at my third job! Yay to free Fridays and Saturdays again! And that means I'm on another road trip this weekend!

I need to get back to the gym. And back to the yoga mat.

So... my grandmother is dying. And I'm not really sure how I feel about it.