Friday, February 22, 2008
Speaking Of My Brother

I just got this email from him in my response to his previous email wherein he told me that he had fried noodles for lunch.
So I often get such a good feeling of job satisfaction. Like I get a good dose of it everytime I get something completed or get involved in important tasks/projects and stuff. Like right now I was apart of an important tasks and I feel good about it. Im heavily involved and relied upon. Lots of responsibility that I LOVE!!..more specifically Im currently managing 11 projects at once. I am the DM manager and it’s all me after the consultants and project managers discuss with the clients. And its great cuz im involved from beginning to end! I also get to or HAVE to interact with the clients and Then I get to come back to my desk and Manage MY team of whoever I want to come to work and work for me and I tell them what to do and how to do it. IT’s so satisfying…

I DUNNO>…………… im SOOO HAPPY!!!! Right now…and satisfied…and plus I had my weekly breakfast meeting..i ate scrqambled eggs, sausage, brown toast, fries and regular coffee for $4 no tax!...and while we each the mega value meal…we have a meeting over things going on and I get to TALK about my work!!!

And yea..it’s fun too.

LAID back like crazy…president is out, vp is out…my manager just went out… empty office on Friday..

AND Yesterday…we had CINNAMON BUNS!!!!...crazy company wide break…lol very hilarious.

AND casual Friday everyday!!

I’ll miss this place terribly.

It's hard to imagine that this twenty-two year old kid with horrible grammar, spelling, and syntax, who gets excited about everything apparently, is going to be THE working professional in the family. I am very glad to see that the corporate world has not eaten his soul, however. Hopefully NYC won't either.