Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Did And To Do

This morning I hoovered my breakfast so quickly that a BOY found it disturbing and then called me a gourmand aka a GLUTTON. I admit it, I love my sunny-side-up eggs, sausage, brown toast and potatoes that much. Plus, I was hungry as of 2am (thanks, beer) so by the time 9am rolled around I was SO hungry that I slept all of an hour because thoughts of dipping my toast into runny yolks just wouldn't get out of my head. I'm also just gross. BUT - I'm also classy enough to inhale a meal in a frilly, low cut halter top, nice slacks, cute tweed peep-toe pumps, and a killer jacket-scarf-sunglass combo. I span the breadth of Class to Ass well.

A week from today, around this exact time, I will be all packed up and moving out. I am not ready to leave this house, nor this city. How could I, given that the rest of my day consisted of taking a nap, going out to lunch with a friend, taking a walk, and then riding my bike around the park in the beautiful weather we're having? I also love moving around a big kitchen with the radio on, while making an excellent spicy meat sauce for pasta.

Things To Do Before I Leave Town:
-eat pupusas
-ride my bike more
-go to my new favourite park in the spot and hang out by a babbling brook
-pack
-remember that I'll probably be back in August (conditional on me getting my license! eep!)
-patent the phrase "street-level-drug-(ab)usage"