Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Don't Ask, It's Safer Not To

Speaking of patterns I can't seem to escape, I also have a bad habit of throwing myself at emotionally unavailable guys. That has really got to stop. The other night, with a complete lack of grace, I walked out of an apartment that I grew too comfortable in, too fond of - rather: I made a mess of myself and crazily flew out of an apartment that I never belonged in in the first place.

And now? I can't think straight and can hardly function. I haven't slept well in over a week and I think I actually made myself ill with anxiety (bad news for a tour guide who's leaving on trips for ten days without a break). All I have to say is that this is not a very pleasant state of being.

Whoever said, "She's a great girl to date, just don't break up with her," was right. Too bad that'll only happen maybe once my entire life.

You know what I liked? I liked it when I had a boyfriend and was in love. That was nice.