Saturday, April 19, 2008
Naked In New York

Correction: It's a KING sized bed, not a queen. I can sleep on this thing sideways and there's still extra room (me being five foot nothing may have something to do with that...). And I have five pillows. Six, plus the extra one in the drawer. The bathroom is still big enough for a dance party.

I am currently in bed with my lappy, naked.

Today was beautiful - sunny, hot weather, a band performance in the morning, an afternoon outdoors, browsing theatres, in Central Park, at the MoMA... But these 7am to 11pm days really take it out of me - I'm totally wiped at the end of the day. And my ankles will never forgive me. Again, the kids make it worth it. And the perks, oh my gosh, the perks. Did I mention I'm seeing Phantom of the Opera tomorrow night? For free? And that I'm naked and on the internet, right now? I know that's probably a daily event for a lot of people, but being naked is special to me, okay?

I still have a cold, but I'm hanging onto my voice. Just barely. I'm downing two multi-vitamins and four echinacea pills a day, and drinking loads of Vitamin Water - I got 400% of my daily intake of vitamin C today! w00t!

So, I'm post-bath and all relaxed (not to mention already exhausted from my day) so I'm going to bed now (the king sized one with five pillows) naked.

Did I mention I'm naked?