Tuesday, August 12, 2008
A Bientot

French sans the accents is ultimate suckage.

So, I partied hardied my last few days in Chicoutimi and after a 5am wake up, and a 14 hour bus journey, I was at home for about 15 hours before I was all packed up and ready to leave for another city. My schedule went something like this:

Friday: Last day of program, out until midnight-ish, bed at 2:30am
Saturday: Up at 5am, at the station to catch the 6:30am bus, arrived chez moi at 8:30pm, slept like a rock
Sunday: Packed up, left town for The Loo at 3pm-ish, crashed at a friend's place, slept like a stone
Monday: Up at 7am, started my new job at 8:30am!
Today: Cancelled my taco and beers date with the girls because I'm totally wiped out.

Tomorrow I leave for a 3-day training workshop, and then I arrive back to this city only to move again. Living out of a suitcase while holding down an office job is tricky because you have to iron everything again in the morning! Also: operating minor, but hot machinery when under the influence of lack of sleep is not cool.

Will try to write something of more substance when I regain consciousness.

Creme molle count upon leaving Chicoutimi: 8.