Monday, September 15, 2008
First Day On The Road

Let's just say that I learned a lot.

- Left the hotel at 6:30am to meet drizzle and gusting winds in my skirt and open-toed heels
- Had time to get gas before school #1 and be early! Whoo!
- Got caught in a fire drill at the end of my presentation.
- Principal allowed me to sneak back in to pack up
- Was late for three out of four school presentations
- Went 110 on some- er, most country roads marked 80
- Got good at fumbling with and reading directions, maps, and other pieces of paper while speeding
- Might have skidded onto the shoulder a few times...
- Definitely took the wrong road at one point and ended up waaay up there when I should have been waaay down here
- Had my first meal of the day (a small green apple) at 1pm while racing to school #3
- Had my first pee of the day at 2:45pm after presentation #4
- Had my second meal of the day (a banana) sitting in my car after school/presentation #4
- Number of turn arounds (U-ies and three-point turns): at least three.

Dear goodness I hope tomorrow is better.

For now: FOOD.


Update, 6:45pm
I have just returned from the wonderful little Italian restaurant across the street and am so full that I could pass out in the bath that I'm about to take. Also: Spumoni, how have I never eaten you before?!