Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Sticky Notes

I wanted a post up yesterday and I've been thinking about it forever, but with most of my time being eaten up by work, I haven't found a spare minute to reply to emails and phone calls never mind sit down and write a big long post about high school. The date's vaguely special though, so I wanted to mark down the fact that it should have been here ...even if it isn't. Yet. I've set aside Saturday/the weekend as my catch up with the internets time.

And you'll all be relieved to know that life is going on as usual for me: I'm swamped with work, I feel like no one appreciates me, aaand I let myself be hurt by another dude. But, though I'm just in the middle of having a momentary relapse into the Super-Ultra Negative Energy Zone, the spontaneous tears at work have stopped. Another name added to the list; another person whom I thought was special, but really just another reason to be cynical. So what else is new?

I knew I was right when I had my freak-out about turning twenty. I knew this whole New Decade thing was going to be bad news bears. I never thought I'd say this, but I sure can't wait to be thirty. That decade has GOT to be better than this one.