Monday, January 19, 2009
Nothing Like Hair Removal Humour To Brighten My Day

I'm in a particularly crummy mood and it's not just because of the real life version of the last two posts, but because I had a very distressing yoga class tonight. My mind was all over the place and for the life of me, I couldn't get myself to focus. My balance was totally off, my postures didn't feel right, my concentration was in complete pieces. Last week I was so intensely into the class that I came out feeling like a million breaths of fresh air. This week, all I can say is that I felt far worse coming out of it than I did going in (which was pretty yuck to begin with).

Lucky for me, there was an email sitting in my Inbox from a salon I once went to years ago for some waxing (I still remember my esthetician: a beautiful Polish woman with a degree in chemical engineering who couldn't find work or recognition for her education here). Replete with red, white, and blue, stars and fireworks all over, it read:

Bye Bye Bush, Hello Obama!

In order to celebrate the inauguration of the new President of the United States of America, Barack Obama, Ritual is offering 20% off all Brazilian bikini waxes on inauguration day, Tuesday January 20th 2009. So say farewell fuzz, and bye bye Bush!!

It made me LOLL (laugh out loud, literally).