Monday, July 27, 2009
Down, Girl

I find myself in the City of Lights, and yes, I think I like it here. It has somewhat to do with the fact that yes, Paris is a pretty neat place, but most of it might be because of my host - a friend from French camp last summer - who, by the way, just happens to be much more good looking than I remember. He also happens to be really into sports and ergo, has the nicest body I have ever seen in real life.

I'm staying at his place, which is Paris-sized (read: very, very small), and that means that we're in pretty close quarters. Being this close to him as he dresses in the morning (and today he looked all professional because he's teaching) and knowing that I just can't reach out to touch is driving me CRAZY. I either need to start sleeping in the bathroom, move to a hostel or just allow my hormones to jump him.

We're having a picnic lunch today in the middle of the Champs de Mars - the park in front of the Eiffel Tower. I'm in one of the most romantic places in the world with an extremely good looking boy AND he happens to be fantastically friendly, kind, thoughtful AND smart - come on Fates, work with me here...