Monday, September 21, 2009
Tweet Like

Here are some thoughts I've had lately:

1.5 hours of hot yoga + Popeye's chicken and biscuits for lunch = like I never did any exercise at all + nausea.

A year and a half ago, when I was finishing up my last term at school, I would come home around 10:30 at night after my white-water kayaking lessons. Nowadays, my body pretty much shuts down at 10pm and I'm in bed soon thereafter.

There is no way I can control the habits of the 70+ people in my office. So my freaking out over paper towel usage and turning the tap off and loading the dishwasher and using less dish soap is highly unwanted. I need to relax.

I will never eat a jumbo hot dog from 7-11 covered in chili and cheese that comes from a machine EVER AGAIN.

As much as I'm excited for my upcoming trip overseas (did I mention that we booked a 20 Euro flight to Oslo, NORWAY for a weekend? "Gee, what are you doing for Thanksgiving weekend?" "Oh, nothing much... just going to spend it bumming around Oslo and enjoying some breakfast at this little B&B that he found. Y'know."), I'm frightfully nervous. Sure, every long-distance conversation we have re-affirms the fact that we're both really neat people who are really into each other, but I admit that deep down inside I'm fairly convinced that this whacked-out 'relationship' is doomed to fail.

Today I discovered that I don't like carrot juice. I reeeally don't like carrot juice. Blech.