Monday, October 05, 2009
Busted

During an innocent visit to my new favourite place in Paris (a bookstore, go figure), he found out that I blog. It was my fault really. How else do I explain buying a gift for someone I know in California, but whom I've never met? So, he knows. And though he never once asked where to find THIS EXACT PLACE on the internet wherein I share intimate details of my life, I'm sure one day he will. And then I'll start to really worry.

In the meantime, I will continue in my regular ways by telling you:

It's almost 3:30pm where I am. We just finished breakfast not too long ago (homemade eggs benny) - mmm... Boy wonder went off to work and I'm trying to get myself to finally jump in the shower. I'll go get a Metro pass soon, maybe do some shopping, and then hit up the grocery store. I'm making my famous guacamole tonight. And after that, ...who knows?

What are you doing tonight?