Monday, June 13, 2005
Bottle It Up

Remember when I was this happy? I know I said then that I wasn't quite sure what induced that little utopia, but thinking back, I'm sure it was a boy. But tonight! Tonight is a different story! It's a story of grand, even epic, proportions that leaves me using CAPITAL LETTERS and EXCLAMATION MARKS on MSN to express my excitement. But it's late now and I have to get up at 5:15am tomorrow morning, so the story I tell you will have to be in point form. Today was just an ordinary, overcast, rainy day, except for the following happenings and commentary:

- I got all my travel stuff organized for my trip to L.A.! Not bad for something that I started just this morning. Travel Cuts you are my hero!

- My tickets were not only affordable, but also get me in and out of the city at great times, perfect for seeing the sights.

- I found an uber cheap hostel in L.A. for only $17 a night!

- I have an awesome Gary and an awesome Dad because they both drive me around town (I'm a silly girl who doesn't have her license).

- I slid myself into the Travel Cuts office FOUR MINUTES before they closed today just in time to get my ISIC card and get my student discount!

- I'M GOING TO L.A.!

- I leave on my last tour tomorrow morning to Quebec City and I AM SO EXCITED. It's my last tour of the season and it's going to be the best (I hope)!

- I went to the public library and rented videos for the ride across the province: French Explorers, Jacques Cartier and Settling New France. If the kids don't love me, then the teachers will! Yay for learning!

- I'm a dork.

- I also rented Catch Me If You Can because the scene where they arrest Leo in France is actually filmed in Place Royale, Lower Town, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way and whatever else is out there - which is exactly where we'll be!

- I know, I'm a dork.

- I also have candy and chocolate and so many fun things planned!

- AND I just called the coach company to confirm my driver for the trip and I'm working with Phyllis! I love Phyllis!!

- ANNNND I'm also using the official company coach!! Name, logo and smiling photos plastered all over the sides! How cool is that?

- Way too cool!! (If you ask me.)

- If someone eventually figures out how to bottle euphoric feelings like this, let me know because this is way too awesome to not not feel all the time.

- Way to grammarcize, No Grammarcize.

- You know what I mean.

- Yeah, I'm going to bed.

- See y'all on the flipside. Good night!